Real Estate, Portfolio Leasing & Ancillary Asset Management, Corporate Real Estate Services
Tim Collier, senior associate, helps Asian, US and European clients to complete complex high value investment and development transactions.
Clients turn to Tim for his extensive experience in the living sector, particularly in relation to student accommodation, PRS and co-living. Tim has helped developers, investors and lenders on their funding arrangements for large London developments.
Tim has acted on a number of large London investment and development transactions, including the UK's largest ever office transaction; the acquisition of the "Walkie Talkie" for £1.3 billion by LKK Health Products, and the development of the world’s tallest modular towers in Croydon.
- LKK Health Products Group, a member of the Hong Kong-based food company Lee Kum Kee Group, on its purchase of the London skyscraper known as the “Walkie Talkie” for £1.3 billion. This makes it the largest-ever office complex property transaction in the United Kingdom.
- A global real estate company on the sale of an international portfolio of large scale logistic warehouses for $2.8 billion.
- British Land on the pre-letting of over 126,000 sq.ft. of office space at Norton Folgate to global law firm Reed Smith LLP.
- ·one of the UK’s largest providers of living units on the forward funding of a 713 bed student scheme, which will also be one of the largest student accommodation scheme’s ever to be developed in London.
- A joint venture formed by Hong Kong-based Wing Tai Properties Limited and Manhattan Garments Group on its purchase of 30 Gresham Street, London for a price in excess of £400 million.
- University of Warwick, LLB (Law)
- College of Law, Guildford, LPC