- Civil claims for medical negligence
- Inquiries before disciplinary tribunals
- Coroner's inquests
- Criminal cases in the context of clinical practice
- Judicial review cases
William acts for professional indemnity providers, insurance companies and healthcare organizations and professionals, as well as public and private hospitals. He has acted as advocate in Medical Council and Dental Council inquiries, as well as in Coroner's inquests. He regularly delivers lectures and seminars to healthcare professionals, and also contributes articles on medical-legal issues in various newsletters. He serves as the Honorary Legal Adviser to a number of professional bodies.
William speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Healthcare professionals, as well as hospitals and other healthcare organizations, in civil claims for medical negligence.
- Healthcare professionals, including doctors and dentists, in disciplinary proceedings and criminal cases in the context of clinical practice, as well as Coroner's inquests.
- Clients in other matters including judicial review cases.
- Hong Kong