Here we are at the eleventh hour of the transition away from IBOR, with the looming December 31, 2021 date. With that in mind, this REVERSEinquiries Workshop intends to provide a recap of where we currently stand and what is to be expected in the shift. Mayer Brown partners, Ed Parker and David Duffee, will cover the following:
- An overview of current trends and developments with the IBOR transition;
- Status of tough legacy contract legislation in the US, UK, and EU;
- Fallback recommendations related to LIBOR and SOFR;
- The path to Synthetic LIBOR; and
- Tough old gut: EONIA to ESTR and Fed Funds to SOFR in ISDA Credit Support Annexes.