Managing Partner of London Office
Banking & Finance, Structured Finance
Dominic Griffiths "is very commercial, exceptional with people and has a very likeable personality. He has a broad knowledge base and a lot of authority in the market, so it is comforting to know he is in your corner."
Dominic Griffiths helps financial institutions and companies to efficiently secure favorable terms across a broad spectrum of domestic and international financing transactions.
Clients trust his advice on commercial and investment bank asset-based lending and structured finance. Dominic has significant experience in European and Trans-Atlantic cross-border secured loans and trade receivables financings, and in working for Italian banks and corporates.
- "Dominic Griffiths is extraordinary." He "and his team have done a great job in the last three to four years. They've stepped up to become clearly number one." Capital Markets: Securitisation – Chambers Global
- Band 4: Securitisation. Banks and alternative lenders look to Dominic Griffiths for his expertise in securitisation. Auto loans and international trade receivables stand out as key areas of strength. "He offers commercial and responsive input." – Chambers UK
- Listed as a leading individual for Asset Based Lending and Securitisation, Dominic Griffiths "is very commercial, exceptional with people and has a very likeable personality. He has a broad knowledge base and a lot of authority in the market, so it is comforting to know he is in your corner." He "is at the top of the game for securitisation and structured finance transactions. He also knows very well the Italian securitisation market and normally puts a mark of excellence also on the transaction whereby an Italian leg is involved." Dominic Griffiths and Francois-Regis Gonon have been instrumental in helping deliver the transaction advice and documentation at a high standard and with tight deadlines. – Legal 500.
- Recognized as a "Highly Regarded lawyer" in the UK for banking – IFLR1000.
- Recognized in the Capital Markets - Structured Finance chapter of Who’s Who Legal: Capital Markets - a guide to the world's leading capital markets lawyers.
- The College of Law, London, Dip Law
Legal Practice, 1996
- Bristol University, BA
Inscription au Barreau
- England and Wales
Engagement professionnel et communautaire
- Granted the Freedom of the Worshipful Company of Solicitors of the City of London
- Granted the Freedom of the City of London