Adam N. Cusick
Corporate & Securities, Technology & IP Transactions, Cloud Computing
Adam Cusick assists clients through complex commercial and technology transactions. Clients turn to Adam for his experience with technology and business process outsourcing, cloud computing, hosted service agreements, SaaS, generative AI, and privacy and security issues. Adam supports clients across a wide range of industries, including financial services, food and beverage, insurance, hospitality, and information technology.
- Supported the representation of a global financial institution in negotiating a strategic alliance agreement with an enterprise software company to embed a Banking as a Service (BaaS) product into the enterprise software company’s cloud platform
- Supported the representation of major fintech in the outsourcing of key IT and client-service functions.
- Supported the representation of an energy corporation in business process outsourcing transactions involving multiple vendors, including major SaaS providers
- Negotiated IT service agreements for a large nonprofit, including agreements with security platform providers
- Negotiated license agreements for a hospitality company to license software and content from several entertainment media providers
- Michigan State University, BA, with honors, Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy
- University of Michigan, JD, cum laude
Technology Editor, Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review
- University of Michigan School of Information, MSI
Inscription au Barreau