Banking & Finance, Emerging Markets
Erica Arcudi acts for a wide range of clients on complex, cross-border secured and unsecured debt finance transactions, including subscription-backed credit facilities, financings for sovereigns and state-owned enterprises, export credit agency backed transactions as well as commodity and trade finance.
- A syndicate of seventeen lenders on a €2.3 billion syndicated multi-currency revolving credit facilities which consists of several tranches with maturities of three and five years, with options to extend and increase.
- A lending syndicate comprising on the consensual restructuring of approximately US$1.4 billion of debt previously owed by Biosev S.A. and Biosev Bioenergia S.A., the Brazilian sugar and ethanol producers.
- The BMLAs and Documentation Agent on a €1.23 billion syndicated secured borrowing base facility to finance MET Group's European gas storage and trading business, involving obligors and security in 10 jurisdictions.
- A syndicate of lenders including African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank), Africa Finance Corp., ING, Natixis and Societe Generale, London Branch on a $220 million senior secured project financing facility for the underground expansion and ongoing operations of the Karowe diamond mine in Botswana.
- BPP University Law School, GDL and LPC
- King's College London, Political Economy
Inscription au Barreau
- England and Wales
Engagement professionnel et communautaire
- Erica is a member of the 6th working group for Future of Export Finance (“FEX”).