Late stage private placements with institutional investors, crossover investors, corporate venture capital (CVC) funds, and strategic investors raise a number of considerations distinct from those arising in earlier stage and venture financing transactions. Privately held companies have been more comfortable sponsoring liquidity programs for early investors, employees, and consultants, and have allowed these holders to sell to crossover investors in late stage investment rounds.
Join panelists as they discuss:
- Market developments affecting the private markets and late stage private placements;
- Current market trends affecting late stage private placements;
- Unicorn investors and the emergence of new market actors;
- CVC market participation;
- Principal concerns for crossover funds participating in these rounds;
- Legal considerations;
- Issuer and third-party tender offers; and
- Structuring private placements with existing security holders.
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.