Corporate & Securities, Private Equity
Daniel Williams, senior associate, has considerable experience in acting for private equity investors and management teams in connection with M&A transactions, corporate restructurings and reorganisations and other general portfolio company matters.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2022, Danny was an associate in the London office of a large US firm and has also spent time on secondment at an international mid- and downstream oil company in Geneva.
- Advising Inspirit Capital in connection with its acquisition of the Civil Training business of Babcock International plc.
- Acting for Livingbridge on its investment in RealVNC, a leading vendor of remote access and remote support software.*
- Acting for 3i Group plc on its acquisition of a majority stake in MPM, an international leader in branded, premium, natural pet food.*
- Acting for Bridgepoint Development Capital on its investment in Matrix SCM, a leading managed service provider for the outsourced hiring and management of temporary local government staff in the UK.*
- Advising Epiris on its disposal of the PINE Unit Trust to the Universities Superannuation Scheme.*
- Advising the management team of the The Instant Group in connection with a buy-out backed by Bowmark.*
- University of York, LLB First Class Honours
- BPP University Law School, LPC
- England and Wales