Alice Miller is a senior associate in the Real Estate practice of the London office. She advises on a broad range of complex commercial real estate transactions including office, retail and industrial as well as mixed-use development and investment projects; hotel management and operation; corporate real estate; and real estate finance.
Alice joined Mayer Brown in 2019 from another leading global law firm. As part of her training contract, she spent six months in Athens and six months on secondment to a multinational finance and insurance corporation.
Áreas de Enfoque
- Advising Kennedy Wilson Europe on the £177 Million Acquisition of One Embassy Gardens.
- Advising a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wirtgen Invest Holding GmbH (Wirtgen), a private German family office, on the £190 million acquisition of 50 Finsbury Square, EC2 in London from Great Portland Estates plc (GPE).
- Advising British Land Plc on its disposal of 75% of its holding in the Paddington Central Campus, London, to GIC for circa £694 million (representing a gross asset value of £936 million) and the resulting joint venture with GIC.
- Advising Cabot Properties Inc on the acquisition, financing and sale of logistics properties worth several hundred million.
- Advising Investec on the Real Estate aspects in relation to a £192 million refinancing of the Saltend, Indian Queens and Deeside power plants, owned by Triton Power Limited.
- Advising British Land on the sale of a 75% interest in a portfolio of 3 prime office buildings in the West End, to Allianz Real Estate, acting on behalf of several Allianz Group companies, for £401 million.
- Advising K&K on its acquisition of Corinthian House, London for £65 million.
- Advising K&K on its acquisition of Endeavour House, London for £115 million.
University of Edinburgh, Classics
University of Bologna
- England and Wales