Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Services, Real Estate Development & Construction
Alice Miller, senior associate, advises clients on a broad range of complex commercial real estate transactions including office, retail and logistics as well as mixed-use development and investment projects; hotel management and operation; corporate real estate; and real estate finance.
Alice acts for a wide range of international clients including high profile property investment funds, developers and banks.
- Advising Kennedy Wilson Europe on the £177 Million Acquisition of One Embassy Gardens.
- Advising a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wirtgen Invest Holding GmbH (Wirtgen), a private German family office, on the £190 million acquisition of 50 Finsbury Square, EC2 in London from Great Portland Estates plc (GPE).
- Advising British Land Plc on its disposal of 75% of its holding in the Paddington Central Campus, London, to GIC for circa £694 million (representing a gross asset value of £936 million) and the resulting joint venture with GIC.
- Advising Cabot Properties Inc on the acquisition, financing and sale of logistics properties worth several hundred million.
- Advising Investec on the Real Estate aspects in relation to a £192 million refinancing of the Saltend, Indian Queens and Deeside power plants, owned by Triton Power Limited.
- University of Edinburgh, Classics
- University of Bologna
- England and Wales