Co-leader of Projects & Infrastructure, Leader of London Office Banking & Finance
Banking & Finance, Projects & Infrastructure, Energy Finance
Sponsors, developers, and government and financial institutions turn to Kirsti Massie to advise them on energy development and procurement projects. Having spent a number of years working (including inhouse) for large international energy companies, Kirsti’s knowledge base spans traditional thermal generation (including gas, coal and nuclear), renewable technologies (including wind, solar, biomass and geothermal), battery and storage technologies and increasingly energy transition and green hydrogen technologies.
- Cummins with respect to its bid for the supply of electrolysers to a green ammonia project to be developed in Oman.
- Cummins with respect to its bid for the supply of electrolysers to a green hydrogen project to be developed in Germany.
- P2X with respect to the development and operation of a renewable power to e-fuels plant to be developed and constructed in Portugal including advice with respect to project structuring issues, Portuguese energy regulatory matters and various commercial agreements.
- Sunfire GmbH in respect of its electrolyser framework supply arrangements for use in the power to e-fuels projects to be developed together with Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners.
- US methanol/ e petrol supplier with respect to the RTFO regulatory regime and accreditation requirements in the UK.
- Global auto company with respect to its global PPA strategy
- Leading individual for Power – Legal 500
- Band 2 – Power Chambers UK and Chambers Global
- Notable Practitioner for Energy – IFLR 100
- Global Leader – Project Finance – Who’s Who Legal
- Ranked in Transition Economist “Top 100 Women in the Energy Transition” (Technology and Innovation)
- College of Law, Guildford, Law Society Finals
- King's College London, Post Graduate Diploma in EU Competition Law
- Pembroke College, University of Cambridge, BA
- England and Wales