Ondrej Hajda (he/him) is an associate in the Intellectual Property Group and a member of the Technology & IP Transactions and Cybersecurity & Data Privacy practices of Mayer Brown’s London office. He joined Mayer Brown as a trainee in 2018 and spent six months on a secondment to the legal team of a global insurance broker.
Ondrej advises on a variety of intellectual property, technology and data protection matters. His experience includes assisting clients with:
- licensing and monetisation of intellectual property and data,
- global technology outsourcing transactions,
- regulatory requirements of online platform operators,
- GDPR and e-marketing compliance projects,
- cross-border data transfers and transfer impact assessments, and
- multijurisdictional cybersecurity incident response.
He has a particular interest in artificial intelligence and the environmental, social and governance (ESG) implications of new technologies.
Ondrej maintains an active pro bono practice and advises charities and NGOs on a range of intellectual property, technology and data protection matters.
University of Oxford, PGDip in Intellectual Property Law and Practice
BPP University Law School, LPC and GDL
University of St Andrews, MA (Hons) International Relations
- England and Wales
- Member, Society for Computers and Law (SCL)