Shushan Ginosyan is an associate in Mayer Brown's Chicago office and a member of the Banking & Finance association. Her practice focuses on project finance and development, with an emphasis on renewable technologies. She has represented financial institutions and project developers on a variety of transactions, including complex project financings and asset acquisitions, with an emphasis on tax equity structures and regulatory and administrative matters for onshore and offshore wind, solar, and energy storage.
Shushan earned her JD from the University of Michigan Law School. While there, she was the Executive Editor of the Michigan Journal of Law Reform.
- Represented tax equity investor in the financing of a 125 MW solar project in California.
- Represented tax equity investor in the financing of a portfolio of utility-scale wind and solar projects in Texas.
- Represented equity investor in the financing of a 200 MW solar project in Michigan.
- Represented investor in the tax equity financing of a portfolio of distributed generation solar projects
University of California, Los Angeles, BA, summa cum laude
University of Michigan Law School, JD
- Board Member, Society for Orphaned Armenian Relief
- Member, the Armenian Bar Association
- Member, University Club of Chicago