In this edition
- Settling an employer's claim; what does a main contractor have to do to recover a contribution from a subcontractor?
- Adjudication award to be enforced – can another award be set off against it?
- Judge cites Court of Appeal warning on the meaning of an express good faith clause
- HSE launches construction site dust control inspections
- CIC publishes second edition of CIC low value model adjudication procedure
- HSE new social media campaign to answer common questions and issues about the new building safety regime
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email