In this edition:
- Supreme Court says Tate Modern viewing gallery arrangements are a nuisance
- Termination – where does that leave liquidated damages?
- What exactly might "wilful default" mean?
- Does a breach of contract give rise to a right to suspend work?
- Noise nuisance – does it keep you awake at night?
- First Tier Tribunal makes s124 remediation contribution order
- CMA prioritises housebuilding for next market study
- DLUHC sets 6 week deadline for developers to sign remediation contracts
- Draft regulations detail key higher-risk building information required by the BSR from the accountable person
- Banks and RICS issue statement on lending on buildings with safety concerns
- New government consultation on BSA building control changes
- BSR seeks views on competence information for managing HRB building safety
- Consultation on recovery by landlords of remediation costs
- Consultation on service charge recovery by landlords of ongoing costs of building safety duties
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email