In this edition:
- “Estimate” – what might that mean? Fixed price quotation or something else?
- And the dispute to go to adjudication starts when?
- How to identify a contracting party
- Government seeks cash and data from cladding and insulation manufacturers
- Government sets out key points in commitments sought from residential developers
- Consultation on delivery of biodiversity net gain in housing and commercial development
- Parliamentary committee inquiry into government building safety plans
- CLC Site Operating Procedures-Version 9
- Building Safety Bill progress
- Government announces further measures on cladding
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email