In this edition:
- Signing a contract can be agreement to its terms and conditions, but what if they are on a website? And what if they are onerous?
- Entire agreements – look no further. But what about the factual matrix?
- Three payment applications in one adjudication claim – how many disputes is that?
- Consultation on payment practices and performance regulations
- Private Member’s Bill to outlaw retentions
- Law Commission says existing law can cope with smart contracts
- Law Commission plans 2022 start for review of 1996 Arbitration Act
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email