In this edition:
- Liquidators can go to adjudication but where does that leave set off?
- Scottish court says NEC3 mutual trust clause has good faith impact
- Might a duty of care in tort extend to avoiding or preventing damage to a developer’s reputation?
- Latent defects and defective design – does a cause of action in tort only arise when you know about them?
- Building Safety Bill: further draft regulations and factsheets issued
- April 2022 start for new climate-related financial information disclosure duty on largest UK companies
- Updated CLC guidance on managing COVID-19 in construction contracts
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email