In this edition:
- Does a Housing Grants Act payment mechanism need a final account?
- Last shot in battle of the forms misses the target
- Adjudicator failure to exhaust jurisdiction – does it have to be deliberate?
- 1 March 2021 start for VAT reverse charge for construction services
- NEC launches new facilities management contracts
- New construction materials watchdog
- UK public procurement post-Brexit – quick guide
- CLC Site Operating Procedures: Version 7
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email