In this edition:
- Court says paying the adjudicator’s fees did not end its right to challenge the decision
- Court provides a refresher on acts of prevention
- Force majeure – unforeseeable?
- Indirect or consequential loss = ?
- New government guidance on responsible contractual behaviour
- CLC issues guidance on how to minimise potential disputes
- COVID-19 Building Regulation Guidance issued
- CIC launches postponed Low Value Disputes Model Adjudication Procedure
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email