Traditional asset-backed securities markets, such as auto securitizations, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and credit card receivables continue with steady issuance volumes, while new markets, such marketplace lending, continue to develop. Other markets, such as private-label residential mortgage-backed securities, continue to struggle.
During the Practising Law Institute’s “Consumer Securitization Markets: What Are the Fintechs and Other Issuers Up To?” panel in New York on November 2, 2022, Mayer Brown partner Stuart Litwin will discuss recent updates regarding Consumer Securitization Markets. After completing this panel, participants will be able to:
- Analyze auto securitization
- Assess credit card securitization
- Evaluate Student Loans securitization
- Understand Timeshare Loans securitization
- Examine Unsecured and Secured consumer loans securitization
For more information, please visit the event website.