For many issuers, convertible bonds continue to be among the most popular financing tools, and for good reason. Join Mayer Brown partners, Ryan Castillo and Remmelt Reigersman, as well as Raymond James’ Co-head of Equity-Linked Securities, Claude DeSouza-Lawrence, and Director of Equity-Linked Securities, Peter Pergola, while they discuss the state of the market, as well as:
- A convertible bond overview;
- Simplified accounting treatment for issuers;
- Accompanying antidilutive strategies, including capped call and call/warrant structures;
- Tax considerations for issuers;
- Addressing busted converts; and
- Other securities and disclosure considerations.
Co-head of Equity-Linked Securities
Director of Equity-Linked Securities
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.