Traditional asset-backed securities markets, such as auto securitizations, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and credit card receivables continue with steady issuance volumes, while new markets, such marketplace lending, continue to develop. Other markets, such as private-label residential mortgage-backed securities, continue to struggle.
During the Practising Law Institute’s Consumer, Esoteric, and Other Securitization Markets session, Mayer Brown partner Stuart M. Litwin will discuss:
- Auto securitization
- Credit card securitization
- Equipment securitization
- Securitization of student loans
- Other unsecured consumer loans
- Renewable Energy securitization
- Other Esoteric Assets—WBS, Telecom, Etc.
- Timeshare securitization
- Effects of COVID-19 on Deal Terms and Diligence
For more information, please visit the event website.