As many issuers continue to seek access to the capital markets in light of the pandemic related downturn, our webcast will focus on convertible bonds. Converts have been among the most popular financing tools in recent months, and, for good reason. We will discuss the state of the market, and provide:
- A convertible bond overview;
- Accounting and reporting implications for issuers;
- Accompanying antidilutive strategies, including capped call and call/warrant structures;
- Tax considerations for the issuer;
- Addressing busted converts; and
- Other securities and disclosure considerations.
To view a recording of the webinar, follow this link.
Note: CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.