PIPE transactions remain an important capital-raising alternative, especially during periods of market volatility.
Whether a public company is seeking to raise additional capital from sector or financial investors, effect a recapitalization or restructuring, or facilitate a liquidity opportunity for an existing stockholder, a PIPE transaction may be the most efficient approach.
During this session, we will discuss:
- Recent market trends;
- PIPE documentation and the principal negotiating issues;
- The securities exchange shareholder approval rules, recent changes to such rules, and the financial viability rule;
- Using warrants and structuring approaches for at-market deals;
- Venture capital and private equity PIPE transactions; and
- Change of control PIPE transactions.
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.