CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.
While the IPO market remains active, companies continue to raise large sums of private capital through late stage private placements, with companies now taking an average of seven years to IPO. However, late stage investors and IPO investors expect that, from a corporate governance and financial accounting perspective, companies will begin preparing for their IPOs several years in advance.
Join our panel of experts for a roundtable discussion addressing:
- The late stage private placement market;
- Timing and process for late stage private placements;
- Corporate governance best practices for sophisticated private companies;
- Expectations regarding financial statements and investor communications;
- Pursuing an IPO as a US-domiciled versus a foreign private issuer;
- IPO readiness and what to do when; and
- The state of the IPO market.
- Rafi Carmeli, Viola Growth
- Mike Gould, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Phyllis G. Korff, Mayer Brown LLP
- Anna T. Pinedo, Mayer Brown LLP
- Tomer Shani, Meitar Liquornik Geva Leshem Tal
- Derek Thomson, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Sam Zytko, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP