Issuers in a range of industry sectors may, from time to time, evaluate potential liability management transactions, which can range from debt repurchases to tender or exchange offers. As issuers evaluate their LIBOR-based exposures in light of the phase out of the benchmark rate, many are considering the possibility of a consent solicitation. In some cases, no-action letter relief may provide issuers and their advisers with greater flexibility for tender offers for non-convertible debt securities, including non-investment grade debt securities.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- Disclosure issues and handling material non-public information;
- Structuring repurchases to avoid the application of the tender offer rules;
- The tender offer rules;
- No-action letter relief for non-convertible debt securities;
- Consent solicitations;
- Court decisions relating to the Trust Indenture Act; and
- Accounting and tax considerations.
For more information, please visit the event’s website.