Venture and PE-backed sponsors and other significant affiliates or stockholders often seek to monetize their holdings through bought deals or block trades, which provide for an efficient exit and price certainty. Issuers with highly liquid stocks also often consider bought deals. During this webinar, we will discuss:
- When a bought deal or a block trade may be a good alternative,
- The documentation and execution issues for bought deals,
- Addressing Regulation FD and other diligence and disclosure issues,
- Variable reoffer transactions,
- Documenting block trades,
- Reporting block trades to the tape and trade reporting requirements, and
- Distinguishing block trades from distributions.
CLE credit will be provided by West LegalEdCenter. For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.
Date: February 19, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST