Tammy Tuller advises on international and domestic commercial real estate transactions involving residential, office and industrial developments, as well as hotels and regional shopping centers. Clients rely on Tammy to draft, negotiate and consummate acquisitions and sales, construction and long-term financing transactions, problem loan workouts, joint ventures, developments, and leases.
Real estate clients benefit from Tammy’s industry experience serving as Assistant General Counsel in the Real Estate Investments department for Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. During her tenure, she oversaw MetLife’s legal platform for real estate lending secured by properties in Mexico, created all form loan documentation governed by New York law, and prepared policies and procedures for compliance with regulatory requirements. She brings experience such as managing domestic and international outside counsel to create cost efficiencies, counseling the investment staff on day-to-day property management issues, and overseeing client training seminars.
Advised on transactions such as:
- $500 million revolving credit facility secured by 41+ properties.
- $157 million construction to long-term financing secured by 3 office buildings and one mixed use facility (hotel, office, retail and residential).
- $125.5 million term loan secured by 31 warehouse properties totaling 4.2 million square feet, and $44.5 million term loan secured by 8 warehouse properties totaling 1.39 million square feet (repeat borrower).
- $60 million mezzanine financing.
- $31 million construction to long-term financing secured by 2 build-to-suit industrial properties.
- $20 million purchase of B Note and $20 million purchase of C Note secured by high profile office complex in Mexico.
- $918 million sale of One Madison Avenue, New York, NY.
- $675 million sale of 11 Madison Avenue, New York, NY.
- $5 million sale of Sheraton Hotel, East Rutherford, NJ.
- $30 million pre-sale transaction which included the purchase of land and the development/construction documents required in order to design-build a 216 unit luxury townhouse development.
- UK: framework agreement and joint venture documents for the creation of UK and Luxembourg sub-tier entities to hold title to 65 acres for development of industrial and office space.
- UK: structured joint venture holding company to facilitate formation of sub-tier joint ventures which were created to acquire constructed or to be constructed industrial/distribution facilities.
Fordham University School of Law, JD
State University of New York at Stony Brook, BA, summa cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Practicing under the supervision of firm principals.
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- The New York State Bar Association