Represented Goldman Sachs Bank USA as administrative agent and arranger in an $80 million secured bridge loan to Cydsa, S.A.B. de C.V., a Mexican chemical, plastics and textile manufacturer, and guaranteed by several of Cydsa’s subsidiaries. The collateral for this loan included rights in a project contract with Pemex to store liquefied gas in salt caverns. (2017)
Represented the State of Nuevo Leon for the financing of the last phase of the construction of the main State office. (2012)
Represented Red de Carreteras del Occidente in the extension of its $650 million pesos loan with Santander to $1,650 million pesos to be used for its capital expenditures, including the compliance of the construction for the concession for Tepic-San Blas road. (2016)
Represented Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC as the lead book-running manager, and other co-managers in connection with a $330 million high yield notes offering by Cydsa, S.A.B. de C.V. Cydsa is a chemical manufacturer and distributor in Mexico and produces La Fina salt. (2017).
Represented Otay-Tijuana Venture, L.L.C. on the refinancing of an existing facility increased to US$90 million entered into with Banorte. Client constructed and operates a pedestrian bridge connecting Tijuana International Airport with a terminal in San Diego. (2018).
- Represented a state-owned Mexican entity in refinancing an $666 million secured facility.
- Represented a Mexican national bank in approximately $91 million value added tax loan to finance the value added tax related to the construction of an gas pipeline in Mexico.
- Represented Mexican company in the modification of its long-term debt program and the first issuance of notes under such program for approximately $60 million used to pay its previous issuance.
- Represented a Mexican private equity find specialized in food companies in the strategic acquisition of several family-owned food companies.
- Represented a Mexican company in approximately $35 million syndicated loan facility to finance additional loans granted to its customers backed by payments rights originated from such loans granted by the Mexican company to its customers to purchase real estate.
- Assisted in representing a refinancing and securing several facilities granted by an international bank to a Mexican major oil-services company.
- Assisted in representing a major Mexican cement company in the securitization of trade receivables, and its prepayment with a credit agreement for $170 million dollars.
- Assisted in representing the exchange offers of a major Mexican telecommunications company’s senior notes for convertible and senior notes.
- Assisted in representing a British company in the cross-border acquisition of a Mexican company.
New York University School of Law, LLM
New York University, Stern School of BusinessAdvanced Professional Certificate in Law and Business
Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher EducationLicenciatura en Derecho, with honors
- New York