Banking & Finance
"Aimee Sharman stands out. Her grasp of the subject matter is second to none as she has the ability to analyse and distil complex situations into tangible and practical advice for her clients."
Aimee Sharman has a broad client base across multiple fund and asset classes (private equity funds, credit funds, infrastructure funds, secondary funds, real estate funds, emerging market funds, hedge funds and more), acting for both borrowers and lenders on a wide range of financing products across the fund finance sector. Her extensive experience includes advising on bridge financing, GP support or co-investment facilities, fund of funds financing, NAV/asset backed facilities or hybrid facilities and preferred equity solutions.
- Advising the lenders in relation to the provision of an evergreen fund of funds facility for a large global secondaries fund.
- Advising Pantheon Ventures on numerous debt financings in connection with various secondaries and GP-led transactions.
- Advising numerous lenders in relation to the provision of a variety of fund finance debt facilities of over EUR 2.5billion for a leading European private equity fund.
- Advising a syndicate lender in relation to a EUR 5 billion umbrella facility to be made available to leading global private equity fund.
- Listed as a key lawyer for Bank Lending and a leading individual for Fund Finance, "Aimee Sharman stands out. Her grasp of the subject matter is second to none as she has the ability to analyse and distil complex situations into tangible and practical advice for her clients." "Aimee Sharman has been an outstanding partner across the last couple of years as she combines extensive legal knowledge with a tremendous understanding of the private equity industry. She is firm but never condescending and understands the need to compromise at all times." Legal 500
- Band 2: Fund Finance. Aimee Sharman advises lenders and sponsors on a variety of fund finance transactions. "Aimee Sharman is very good and should be recognised." "Aimee is good and very visible in the market." Chambers UK
- Listed as a leading individual for Fund Finance and a key lawyer for Bank Lending Legal 500
- Listed as a leading individual for Fund Finance "Aimee Sharman is always a pleasure to deal with, and her level of experience and expertise makes her a trusted adviser." "Paul Tannenbaum and Aimee Sharman are excellent lawyers, with a well-founded knowledge of fund finance. Their network enables them to cut through to the heart of the matter and help deliver a great mutual result for all parties. Not only this but both are a pleasure to work with." Legal 500
- Macquarie University, LLB
- New South Wales Australia