Rodrigo Silva is an associate of the Environmental Law and Climate Change practice at Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the Rio de Janeiro office. Working in the environmental area since 2013, Rodrigo acted as an inspection agent for the State Institute of the Environment of Rio de Janeiro, where he participated in the environmental licensing and post-licensing of large enterprises in the State. In 2019, he joined an environmental law firm, having gained experience in the various areas that permeate material environmental law, in advisory and in administrative and civil litigation.
- Advised a large multinational company in the energy sector in a process involving climate change.
- Advised one of the main national agribusiness companies in several administrative and judicial demands for annulment of notices of infraction.
- Advised a large multinational company in the oil and gas sector in several third-party compensation processes for the environmental impacts caused by its projects.
- Participated in the environmental licensing and post-licensing process of several projects of some of the largest companies operating in Brazil.
- Advised a large Brazilian bank in structuring a project of payments for ecosystem services and generate carbon credits.
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Bacharel em Direito
- Environmental Inspection Agent, Instituto Estadual do Ambiente – INEA
- Mining and Natural Resources Intern, Lima Feigelson Advogados