Santiago advises US and Mexican clients to complete complex high value investment and development transactions.
Clients turn to Santiago for his extensive experience in the banking & finance transactions, with an emphasis in warehouse financings, receivables finance, future flows, cross-border receivables finance transactions, receivables securitization facilities, as well as, real estate financing, corporate financing, project finance, structured finance, asset-based financing, mezzanine financing, payroll loans.
Santiago helps clients including domestic banks, non-bank banks, mezzanine funds, multiple financial institutions and institutional investors, as well as corporate borrowers, in a wide variety of financial transactions and financial regulatory matters, including bank and syndicated facilities, secured and unsecured local and cross-border loans, senior and real estate finance.
- Alloy Merchant Finance in a USD$100 million secured warehouse facility granted by Victory Park Advisors.
- R2 Capital in a USD$100M Loan Facility granted by COMMUNITY EM CREDIT FUND S.C.A., SICAV-RAIF in favor of a Borrowing Trust vehicle.
- Bulkmatic in a USD$100M Mexican financing.
- Grupo Financiero Banorte in the JV transaction with Rappi for the incorporation of the most innovative strategy digital bank institution in Mexico.
- Grupo IDEAL in connection with the Fibra E implementation..
Universidad Panamericana, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)