Ryan Regan is an associate in Mayer Brown's Charlotte office and a member of the Intellectual Property practice. His practice focuses on patent litigation in federal courts and intellectual property due diligence in the pharmaceutical field.
During law school, Ryan worked at the US Securities and Exchange Commission in the Division of Corporate Finance as an Honors Student intern. Also while in law school, Ryan worked at the University of Alabama Office of Technology Transfer, assessing patentability issues and providing recommendations for technologies developed by faculty and graduate researchers.
Following law school, Ryan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Eric G. Bruggink in the US Court of Federal Claims in Washington DC.
University of Alabama School of Law, JD
Senior Editor, The Journal of the Legal Profession
University of Alabama, BS, magna cum laude, Biology
- North Carolina
- US Court of Federal Claims
- US District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- US District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- The Carolina Patent Trademark Copyright Law Association (CPTCLA)