San San Peh is the Head of Shipping Services in the Singapore office of Mayer Brown. She has extensive experience advising commercial lenders on the financing of various cross-border shipping projects. She advises banks and other financial institutions on financing structures, prepares cross-border bilateral and syndicated credit facility documentation and reviews shipbuilding contracts, refund guarantees, employment and service contracts. She has acted for shipowners in financing transactions for acquisition of newbuildings, refinancing of existing vessels and has also advised bidding consortiums in relation to the tendering, acquisition and long-term chartering of newbuilding vessels for LNG projects. San San has more than 10 years of experience in the banking industry. She speaks English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Acted for bidding consortiums in relation to the tendering, acquisition and long-term chartering of newbuilding LNG vessels for deployment in Australia and India.
- Acted for commercial lenders in the review of credit facility documentation for the financing of the sponsors of an LNG project in Australia.
- Acted for commercial lenders in relation to various newbuilding financing projects in Korea and Japan with credit enhancement from K-sure and GIEK respectively.
- Acted for a state-owned Chinese conglomerate in its various financing/refinancing facilities.
- Acted for commercial lenders in relation to various credit facilities to finance acquisition of vessels to be bareboat chartered to a Korean ship operator.
- Acted for commercial lenders in relation to a secured term loan and revolver credit facility to finance the acquisition of two bulk carriers to be chartered to a Swiss operator.
- Acted for commercial lenders in relation to a credit facility to finance acquisition of two new-build suezmax tankers and two shuttle tankers to be chartered to a Brazilian operator.
Nanyang Technological University, Bachelor of CommerceFirst Class Honours
Singapore Polytechnic , Diploma, Banking & Financial Services (With Merit)