Prairie Pe is a senior associate in the Hong Kong office of Mayer Brown's Real Estate Development team.
Prairie acts for private investors, corporations, private equity and investment managers in commercial transactions and all stages of the real estate investment cycle including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and disposals. Prairie also has experience advising major banks and financial institutions in Hong Kong on secured and unsecured real estate-related financing transactions involving private companies and public listed companies.
Prairie speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advised Schroders Capital on its formation of joint venture and acquisition of an industrial property and car parking spaces at Cable TV Tower and One Midtown from a property developer in Hong Kong.
- Advised Schroders Capital on its formation of joint venture with Gaw Capital Partners and other consortium partners for the acquisition of Cityplaza One.
- Advised Gaw Capital Partners on its formation of joint venture with Hengli Investments Holding Group for the acquisition of portions of Cityplaza Three (including 10 high zone office floors and commercial areas) and Cityplaza Four.
- Advised Wang On Properties on its formation of joint venture with CIFI Holdings and the HK$1.88 billion acquisition of two commercial buildings on No. 101 and No. 111 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
- Advised a private company in Hong Kong on the HK$4.1 billion acquisition of a commercial/retail building in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong from a 50:50 joint venture between two real estate developers listed in Hong Kong.
- Advised a 50:50 joint venture between two private equity real estate funds in Asia on the RMB4 billion disposal of The Metropolitan Plaza in Guangzhou, PRC to Link Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Advised a private equity real estate fund in Hong Kong on the acquisition of a business hotel in Hong Kong from a private equity real estate fund in Singapore.
- Advised a syndicate of banks in connection with HK$5.5 billion term loan facility by Minmetals Land Limited and its subsidiary Massive Leader Limited to finance the construction of a residential and commercial development project in Yau Tong, Kowloon.
- Advised a syndicate of banks in connection with HK$6.5 billion term loan facilities by a real estate developer in Hong Kong to finance the construction of a residential development project in Tuen Muen, Hong Kong.
- Advised major banks and financial institutions in Hong Kong on various secured or unsecured facility to property developers or real estate investors in respect of development or acquisition of real estate properties in Hong Kong.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong