Prairie Pe is a senior associate in the Hong Kong office of Mayer Brown's Real Estate Development team.
Prairie acts for private investors, corporations, private equity and investment managers in commercial transactions and all stages of the real estate investment cycle including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and disposals. Prairie also has experience advising major banks and financial institutions in Hong Kong on secured and unsecured real estate-related financing transactions involving private companies and public listed companies.
Prairie speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advised a private company in Hong Kong on the HK$4.1 billion acquisition of a commercial/retail building in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong from a 50:50 joint venture between two real estate developers listed in Hong Kong.
- Advised a private investor on the HK$1.8 billion acquisition of a commercial/retail building in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong from a private real estate fund in Hong Kong.
- Advised a private investor on the HK$5 billion disposal of the shopping mall “KCP” in Kowloon City, Hong Kong, which comprises 640,000 square feet of retail space and over 70 retail stores.
- Advised a 50:50 joint venture between two private equity real estate funds in Asia on the RMB4 billion disposal of The Metropolitan Plaza in Guangzhou, PRC to Link Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Advised a real estate developer listed in Hong Kong on the acquisition of a shopping mall in Shanghai from a global private equity real estate fund.
- Advised a real estate developer listed in Hong Kong on the acquisition and subsequent disposal of office spaces in the Grade A office building “One Island South” in Hong Kong.
- Advised a private equity real estate fund in Hong Kong on the acquisition of a business hotel in Hong Kong from a private equity real estate fund in Singapore.
- Advised a private equity real estate fund in Asia on the disposal of a hotel/service apartment in Hong Kong to a private company wholly-owned by a renowned real estate investor in Hong Kong.
- Advised a syndicate of banks in connection with HK$5.5 billion term loan facility by Minmetals Land Limited and its subsidiary Massive Leader Limited to finance the construction of a residential and commercial development project in Yau Tong, Kowloon.
- Advised a syndicate of banks in connection with HK$6.5 billion term loan facilities by a real estate developer in Hong Kong to finance the construction of a residential development project in Tuen Muen, Hong Kong.
- Advised major banks and financial institutions in Hong Kong on various secured or unsecured facility to property developers or real estate investors in respect of development or acquisition of real estate properties in Hong Kong.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLLDean's List
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong