Gregory LaHood represents insurance companies, institutional investors and other market participants in domestic and cross-border credit tenant lease (CTL) financings and ground lease financings as well as other private placement and 144A transactions, including energy-as-a-service financings as well as work-out situations. He also represents equity investors and developers in connection with acquisitions, financings, and dispositions of commercial real estate assets.
- Represented a lender in a multi-property cross-border credit tenant lease financing, with a cross-default across multiple leases and security documents.
- Represented multiple clients in a construction loan financing for an industrial/warehouse asset subject to a ground lease by an airport authority, and also represented the clients as senior lenders in connection with the add-on of subordinated financing.
- Advised numerous clients as debt investors in energy-as-a-service financings, and has experience with multiple distinct structures for such financings.
- Has experience in representing lenders in New York City housing shelter financing transactions (both construction loans and acquisition loans).
- Supported asset manager clients in the acquisition and dispositions of industrial assets (including multiple portfolio acquisitions) and multi-family assets.
- Represented an institutional investor in connection with a private placement credit tenant lease financing with a state government credit, the proceeds of which were used for the conversion of a hotel to student housing. The transaction included construction financing with a multiple draw schedule and intricate disbursement mechanism for profit payouts and management.
Duke University, BA, summa cum laude
University of Virginia, JD
- Member of the American College of Investment Counsel (ACIC).