Andrew Koon is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. His practice focuses on advising issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. He also advises clients on joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and regulatory matters.
Andrew speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advised leading financial institutions in the making of a voluntary conditional cash offer to acquire the entire issued share capital of a leading outdoor advertisement agency in China listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and to cancel all its outstanding options, with an aggregate offer value of approximately HK$3.8 billion.
- Advised Most Kwai Chung Limited on its global offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised Wine’s Link International Holdings Limited on its global offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised MEIGU Technology Holding Group Limited on its global offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we advised the sponsor / underwriters.
- Advised Lanzhou Zhuangyuan Pasture Co., Limited on its global offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we advised the sponsor / underwriters.
- Advised Thelloy Development Group Limited on the transfer of listing from GEM to the Main Board.
- Advised APAC Resources Limited on a conditional cash offer to repurchase its shares and involving an application for whitewash waiver.
- Advised an individual on an unconditional mandatory general offer to acquire all the issued shares in Aurum Pacific (China) Group Limited.
City University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The College of Law, Sydney, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Commerce/Laws
- Hong Kong
- New South Wales Australia