Clients seek Mark Hindley’s counsel on complex commercial disputes. He represents clients in cases involving contracts; securities and corporate fraud; trademarks, trade dress, and unfair competition; land-use; mass tort; and natural resources. Mark has experience in federal and state district courts and bankruptcy courts and has argued before various appellate courts.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Mark was a partner at a regional law firm and was also previously a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable David K. Winder, Chief Judge, US District Court for the District of Utah.
- California Resources Corporation
- Wolverine Fuels Sales, Inc.
- Intermountain Health Care
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Albert Fried & Company
- Sun Products
- Ensign Group
*Includes clients handled while at former firms
University of Utah College of Law, JD
Managing Editor, Utah Law Review, 1994-1995
University of Utah, BA
cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa; Phi Kappa Phi
- US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Panel Chair, Utah State Bar Ethics and Discipline Committee
- Board Member, Cottonwood Canyons Foundation
- Member, Utah Ski & Snowboard Association
- Past-Board Member, Utah Museum Association
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America: Commercial Litigation
- Listed in the Utah Business Legal Elite: Civil Litigation