"Highly Regarded" for Transactional tax in GermanyWorld Tax
Susan Günther advises national and international clients on all aspects of tax law related to the structuring and implementation of mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, and securitization transactions. Furthermore, Susan has extensive experience advising insurance companies and insured parties in connection with entering into W&I insurances and special tax insurance products.
Susan is dual-qualified as a lawyer and a tax consultant (Steuerberater) and is a certified advisor for international tax law (Fachberater Internationales Steuerrecht). She has lectured on German tax law at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- AIF Capital Group on the acquisition of three care facilities in Lübeck, Sulzbach and Wetzlar.
- Goodyear on acquisition of Reifen Burkhardt.
- On the purchase of food retail markets in Mühlheim, Nürnberg and Chemnitz
- Prologis on the acquisition of a nearly 3.6-hectares-plant area from Suez in Herne, Germany.
- AIF Capital Group on the acquisition of a residential complex for assisted living in Saarbrücken.
- Standard Profil on debut high-yield bond offering.
- Hauck & Aufhäuser on the acquisition of Bankhaus Lampe.
- TUI Group on the sale of the specialist tour operators Berge & Meer and Boomerang Reisen.
- Commerz Real AG on the acquisition of the project development "Terra" (Project FOUR Frankfurt).
- DBAG on majority acquisition of Catalysts GmbH and Crisp Research AG, in future the Cloudflight Group.
- DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG on the acquisition of four landmark properties.
- Webhelp SAS on acquisition of Sellbytel Group.
- Banca IMI, Commerzbank, Lloyds Bank and Société Générale on a €685 million German auto loan receivables securitization.
- For the development of Volkswagen Leasing GmbH’s German Master Trust Program VCL Master S.A. for the securitization of lease receivables and residual values.
- Paper manufacturer WEPA as a European Stock Corporation in the restructuring into an SE-Holding.
Tax Consultant (Steuerberaterin), Hessian Chamber of Tax Advisors
Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
Registered Course in Tax Law, Berlin
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)
First State Law Examination
Qualified Business Lawyer (Wirtschaftsjuristin der Universität Bayreuth), University of Bayreuth
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Bar Association of Frankfurt am Main
- Hessian Chamber of Tax Consultants