- Advised a French multinational in the acquisition of corporate control of a natural gas transport company, within the scope of Petrobras' divestment program, in an operation of approximately R$ 34 bn.
- Advised a joint venture formed between one of the largest mining companies in the world and a large state-owned company of the power sector in the legal structure for participating in the auction for the concession of hydroelectric plants with an estimated market value of more than R$ 13 bn.
- Advised on the legal structuring and negotiation for the construction of a thermoelectric power plant with an estimated capacity of 600MW, with its respective logistical integration to an LNG terminal. Project estimated at US$ 1.5 bn.
- Advised a large company in the aluminum sector in the structuring and contractual negotiation of its projects of power self-production by equivalence. Projects estimated at more than US$ 1bn.
- Advised a French multinational in structuring a project to participate in the Capacity Reserve Auction.
- Advised a large company in the Brazilian electricity sector in projects prospecting and negotiation for the acquisition of equity interests in distributed electricity generation projects.
- Advised a Spanish-American multinational in the contractual structuring for participation in auctions of isolated systems and subsequent implementation of the respective thermoelectric project.
- Advised a Spanish company of Brazilian origin in the contractual structuring and legal audit to participate in the divestment of a holding that owns the corporate control of several natural gas distribution concessionaires, in a bid that reached the stage of binding offers for the purchase of the asset. Project estimated at R$ 2bn.
- Advised an Argentine company in the risk assessment related to the acquisition of a natural gas thermoelectric plant with an installed capacity of 640 MW.
- Advised a subsidiary of Petrobras in the acquisition of the corporate control of a Brazilian power trading company.
- Advised on the legal structuring and constitution of the power trading company of one of the largest O&G multinational in the world.
- Advised a national company in the process of selling its electricity transmission assets. Project estimated in R$ 150mm.
- Advised in the legal and contractual modeling, together with the Rio de Janeiro Municipality of a Public-Private Partnership project for the implementation of the new Rio de Janeiro racetrack. Participation in the preparation of studies and legal analyzes within the scope of the bidding process, as well as private consultancy for participation in the respective competition and subsequent aspects such as financing and construction agreements. Project estimated at R$ 1 bn.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/RJ), Master of Laws, 2020
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), LLB (JD Equivalent), 2016
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), Cross-Border Transactions - M&A Settings (2014)
- Secretary of Infrastructure Commission of the Brazilian BAR Association – Rio de Janeiro Chapter (2018-2021)
- Member of Brazilian Association of Law and Economics (ABDE)
- Member of Young ICCA (International Council for Commercial Arbitration)
- Member of YIAG/LCIA (Young International Arbitration Group – London Court of International Arbitration)
- Member of INOVARB-AMCHAM (New Arbitralists Initiative of AMCHAM-Brazil).
- XXXIV PinCADE – Exchange Program of Brazilian Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE)