Louise Fernandes-Owen is the global professional support lawyer for the Employment & Benefits Group.
Highly experienced and creative, Louise designs and develops a wide range of global products for our clients, regularly shaping technology to deliver innovative and award-winning solutions.
With a particular focus on design thinking, Louise has developed multi-jurisdictional platforms for clients, alongside global interactive publications on a range of topical employment and benefits issues. She has also launched a number of initiatives to enhance client service delivery.
Louise is experienced in advising clients on the full range of employment issues. She comments on employment law developments and has contributed to a wide range of HR, legal and national publications. Louise has been interviewed on national radio about key employment law changes and has also co-written and edited an employment law book for HR and legal professionals. She has also presented at both employment law and PSL conferences.
Nottingham Law School, LPC
University of Birmingham, Law, LLB (Hons)
- England and Wales
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Winner: Standout Diversity in Innovation – Legal Innovation Awards 2022
- Finalist: Client Service Innovation – The Lawyer Awards 2022 (winner announced in June)
- Recognition: Legal Technology Trailblazers – National Law Journal 2022
- Winner: Best Provision of Know-How to Clients – Managing Partners’ Forum
- Finalist (Individual): PSL of the Year – LexisNexis Legal Awards
- Finalist: Best Business Team – American Lawyer Industry Awards