"Vincenzo Feldmann has very good knowledge of legal and financial matters."Legal 500 EMEA 2022 | Private Equity : LBO - Tier 2
Admitted to the Paris Bar, Vincenzo Feldmann is a partner in the Employment & Benefits practice of the Mayer Brown Paris office.
Vincenzo has significant experience in the negotiation and structuring of management packages in the context of large and mid-cap LBO transactions.
He focuses on advising executives and management teams in implementing management packages. In addition, Vincenzo advises on classic M&A transactions, implementation of incentive plans for public companies, negotiation of equity packages for CEOs who are in the process of being recruited and structuring incentive plans for corporates and large industrial groups.
He also advises individuals and French or international companies on governance related issues.
In addition to his native French and Italian, Vincenzo is fluent in English and speaks Spanish.
- Advised a minority shareholder in the context of the owner buy-out on Kujten.
- Advised Funecap and its management on a transaction over the capital of the group in the context of the reinvestment of all shareholders (Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP, Latour Capital and LP co-investors alongside founders and management).
- Advised the executed team of Odealim as part of the investment agreement between Ardian and TA Associates to become co-controlling shareholders of Odealim.*
- Advised Domus Vi and its management in the context of the reorganization of its share capital in the context of a second LBO transaction led by ICG.*
- Advised financial services provider, iBanFirst, and its shareholders on the majority investment of Marlin Equity Partners.*
- Advised Vitalliance, French leader in home help and care services, on ISAI Expansion acquiring a minority stake in Vitalliance alongside the founders, long-standing shareholders and the executive team, who will increase its existing shareholding within the company.*
- Advised the executive team of CEP, European leader in pension insurance brokerage, on the group’s acquisition by Bridgepoint.*
- Advised the management of Socotec, an information and certification specialist, in connection with the acquisition of a stake in the US fund Clayton Dubilier & Rice, alongside the Belgian company Cobepa, the group's controlling shareholder.*
- Advised the founders of Harvest, a financial software company listed on Euronext Growth in Paris, on the corporate and structuring aspects of the sale to Five Arrows Principal Investments (FAPI) of their stake followed by a public tender offer.
- Advised Peugeot Frères Industrie, subsidiary of Etablissements Peugeot Frères on the acquisition of the majority shareholding of Monbento.
- Advised the management of Delachaux SA, a French leading company in rail infrastructure equipment and diversified industries in connection with the minority investment in Delachaux by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ).
- Advised the management of Oberthur Technologies – the world’s second largest provider of security and identification solutions and services – in the context of the acquisition of Safran Identity & Security to form the Idemia group.
- Advised the management of Rubix (formerly IPH) in the acquisition by Advent International from PAI Partners.
* Experience gain at previous law firm
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master II degree in business and tax law
- Recognised « Excellent » in the Private Equity – Advising management teams ranking by Décideurs Magazine, Leaders League (2023)
- Recognised by Best Lawyers 2024 edition – Corporate Law (France)