Admitted to the Paris Bar, Vincenzo Feldmann is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Vincenzo has broad experience in private or public M&A and private equity activities (LBO, capital development and venture capital) in a large variety of financial sectors and industries. He also focuses on management incentive/employee share scheme and corporate governance.
In addition to his native French, Vincenzo is fluent in English, Italian and Spanish.
- Advised Air France-KLM on the appointment and the remuneration package of the new Group CEO Benjamin Smith, appointed by the Board of directors of Air France-KLM.
- Advised Peugeot Frères Industrie, subsidiary of Etablissements Peugeot Frères on the acquisition of the majority shareholding of Monbento.
- Advised the management of Delachaux SA, a French leading company in rail infrastructure equipment and diversified industries in connection with the minority investment in Delachaux by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ).
- Advised Accor Invest and its management in connection with the spin-off of Accor Invest from Accor Hotel.
- Advised the managers of Oberthur Technologies on its acquisition of Safran Identity & Security.
- Advised the managers of Industrial Parts Holding (IPH) on its takeover by the investment fund Advent from PAI Partners.
- Advised the managers of Potel & Chabot on the sale of Potel & Chabot to Edmond de Rotschild Investement Partners and Accorhotels.
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master II, Droit des affaires et Fiscalité
HEC Paris, Grande Ecole