Admitted to the Paris Bar, Ségolène Dufétel is counsel in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Ségolène focuses primarily on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, as well as leveraged buyout transactions in several industrial and financial sectors. She provides assistance to French and foreign investment funds and industrial companies with regard to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings.
In addition to her native French, Ségolène is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Advised Bridgepoint Development Capital (BDC) in relation with its minority stake into bee2link’s capital.
- Advised private equity funds managed by LBO France Gestion on the disposal of Consolis, to Bain Capital Private Equity funds and Consolis managers.
- Advised private equity fund Parquest Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Acces Industrie, a company specialized in lifting equipment, from Butler Capital partners completed by a public tender offer for the remaining shares.
- Advised private equity fund Bridgepoint Development Capital on its sale of Groupe C2S, private clinics operator.
- Advised Groupe C2S, (and its majority shareholder, private equity fund Bridgepoint) private clinics operator, on the acquisition of Groupe Avenir Santé, private clinics operator, from Montefiore Investment.
- Advised private equity fund Chequers Capital on the disposal of its stake in Provalliance group to JCRT Investissements, a holding company held by Frank Provost and his family.
- Advised Partners in Action (ultimately held by private equity fund Argos Soditic) on a simplified tender offer targeting the delisting of Efeso Consulting Group, a global management consultancy firm, from Alternext.
- Advised private equity fund LBO France Gestion on the acquisition of Innovation Capital, a non-listed asset management fund from the French state owned Caisse des Dépôts & Consignations.
- Advised 21 Centrale Partners and the management of the Potel & Chabot on the capital reorganization led by Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners and Accorhotels.
- Advised LBO France on its sale of Diam international to Ardian.
- Advised BlueGem Capital Partners, a London-based investment fund specializing in consumer brands, with regard to its accepted offer to acquire the DMC SAS group, the world leading embroidery thread manufacturer.
- Advised Parquest Capital on the acquisition of the equipment manufacturer CAILLAU from ING Belgium.
- Advised LBO France on the refinancing of Materne group.
- Advised Argos Soditic on the sale of Davey Bickford to Enaex.
- Advised the founders of La Compagnie Boutique Airline, a new French business-class-only scheduled airline.
- Advised LBO France and Averys in the refinancing of Averys.
Paris Bar School
King's College London, LLM in International Finance Law
Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), with majors in Finance & Strategy
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, DEA de droit des affaires (Research Master in Business Law)