Corporate & Securities
Admitted to the Paris Bar, Ségolène Dufétel is a partner in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Ségolène focuses primarily on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, as well as leveraged buyout transactions in several industrial and financial sectors. She provides assistance to French and foreign investment funds and industrial companies with regard to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings.
In addition to her native French, Ségolène is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Advised Elaïs Orium and the current shareholders on the sale of their interest in France Elevateur, one of the leading European providers of vehicle-mounted aerial lifts.
- Advised the founders of Eight Advisory in relation to the reorganization of its capital following the acquisition of a minority stake of Sienna Investment Managers.
- Advised Qualium Investissement on the acquisition of a majority stake in Recocash, one of the top players in the French debt servicing market.
- Advised Qualium Investissement on its minority investment in Constellation, Digital Services Company offering a comprehensive IT support to meet the challenges of digital transformation of organizations.
- Paris Bar School
- King's College London, LLM in International Finance Law
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), with majors in Finance & Strategy
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, DEA de droit des affaires (Research Master in Business Law)