Tim is a senior associate in the Real Estate group of our London office. He advises both domestic and overseas clients on a wide variety of real estate matters, including property development, investment acquisitions and disposals, corporate transactions and all aspects of landlord and tenant work. Tim acted on a large number of London investment and development transactions in 2017. He has advised on numerous modular construction developments and recently advised a developer on the sale and forward funding of a development in Croydon for £180 million.
Tim joined Mayer Brown in 2016.
- Advising the LKK Health Products Group, a member of the Hong Kong-based food company Lee Kum Kee Group, on its purchase of the London skyscraper known as the “Walkie Talkie” for £1.2825 billion. This makes it the largest-ever office complex property transaction in the United Kingdom.
- Advising global real estate company on the sale of an international portfolio of large scale logistic warehouses for $2.8 billion.
- Advising a developer on the acquisition, development and forward funding of the world's largest modular construction development for £180 million.
- Advising Emperor International Holdings, an investment holding company based in Hong Kong, on the purchase and financing of the Ampersand building in London for approximately £260 million.
- Advising Sinarmas Land Limited, one of South East Asia’s largest property development companies, on the purchase and financing of 33 Horseferry Road, London for over £188 million.
- Advising a developer on the acquisition, development and forward funding of a 250 room modular student development site in Islington, London for over £45 million.
- Advising Chinese Estates (from Hong Kong) on the acquisition of 11/12 St James’s Square, London for £174.9 million.
- Advising Asian Growth Properties, the Hong Kong-based property investor and developer, on the purchase of the entire issued units in the Trust that owns 20 Moorgate, London for £155 million.
- Advising one of the world's largest banks on the £104 million financing in connection with the acquisition of the global headquarters of a magic circle law firm.
- Acting for one of the biggest state-owned commercial banks in China on the purchase of an office building close to the Bank of England for £70 million.
- Advising Chuang’s China Group, the Hong Kong-based property investor and developer, on the purchase of 10 Fenchurch Street, London for £80 million.
- Advising Hong Kong property investor on the forward purchase of a student accommodation development in Bath.
University of Warwick, LLB (Law)
College of Law, Guildford, LPC
- England and Wales