Lenders and institutional investors turn to Timothy Choppin for guidance through complex real estate transactions, particularly in the hospitality industry.
Clients value his counsel on:
- Hotel acquisitions and dispositions
- Management and franchise agreements
- Joint ventures in the United States/abroad
- for the acquisition of a distressed resort property under construction and renegotiation of various hotel management agreements.
- a US REIT company in a joint venture in the acquisition of a dual-branded hotel and negotiation of Hilton franchise agreements.
- in numerous acquisitions and dispositions of portfolios of office and light industrial properties around the United States.
- in the negotiation of restaurant management agreements and leases.
Haverford College, BA, Growth and Structure of Cities
University of Pennsylvania, MCP (Master of City Planning) with distinction
Georgetown University Law Center, JD, cum laude
Administrative Editor, The Georgetown Law Journal
- District of Columbia