Admitted to the Paris Bar, Alexandre Chagneau is an associate in the Tax Transactions & Consulting practice in the Paris office.
He mainly advises international groups and investment funds in their acquisition and financing, as well as real estate transactions. His practice focuses on different aspects of cross-border transactions, including tax due diligence and structuring. His practice also includes tax audits and litigations.
In addition to his native French, Alexandre is fluent in English.
- Advised Bridgepoint Development Capital (BDC) in relation with its minority stake into bee2link’s capital.
- Advised the Cooper/Vemedia group (held by Charterhouse) on the structuring of the full (cashless) refinancing of its external debt drawn down in January 2016.
- Advised private equity fund Charterhouse and other investors on the structuring of their acquisition of SERB pharmaceuticals.
- Advised Groupe Stago on the structuring and financing aspects of the acquisition of an 80% stake in HemoSonics, an American point of care diagnostic centers, from founders.
- Advised private equity fund Bridgepoint Development Capital on the acquisition of CIR, a group specialized in the restoration of buildings, from its founders.
- Advised private equity fund Stirling square CP on the acquisition of Vernet, a subsidiary of The Magnum Corporation, manufacturer of air ventilation & conditioning equipment for cars and sanitary facilities, from family shareholders.
ESSEC, Programme Grande Ecole
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, (M1 Droit des Affaires)
Université Paris IX Dauphine, (M2 221 – Fiscalité de l’entreprise)