Erin Brayshaw helps both domestic and overseas clients, including institutional and private investors, banks, developers and funds, to complete high value and complex real estate matters. Erin has extensive experience on investment transactions, developments, corporate transactions and all aspects of corporate occupier work.
Clients appreciate Erin’s responsiveness on any transaction, her calm demeanour and unflappable nature.
Erin has acted for a large number of the Firm’s most valued clients and has built close working relationships with many of them. She is a trusted advisor and receives strong repeat workflow from many of her key clients. Erin’s notable recent transactions on the investment side include acting for Chinachem on its acquisitions of the Kaleidoscope, Farringdon and One New Street Square and for Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd on its acquisition of Holborn Gate, London.
Erin is a champion of the promotion of women in the both the legal and real estate industries. She is a member of Mayer Brown’s RAW (Retention and Advancement of Women) – Europe steering committee and regularly organises events and initiatives in London to promote women in the real estate industry.
- Advised Chinachem Group on the purchase of One New Street Square for £349.5 million.
- Advised British Land on the letting of 3 Sheldon Square, Paddington Central to VM02.
- Advised Chinachem Group on the purchase of the Kaleidoscope, Farringdon for £158.5 million.
- Advised Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd on its acquisition of Holborn Gate, London.
- Advised Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd on its sale of 63 Queen Victoria Street, London.
- Advised Link REIT, Asia's largest real estate investment trust, on its acquisition of the office building at 25 Cabot Square ("The Cabot") in Canary Wharf, London for £380 million.
- Advised British Land on the same of a 75% interest in a portfolio of 3 prime office buildings in the West End, to Allianz Real Estate, acting on behalf of several Allianz Group companies, for £401 million.
- Advised K&K on its acquisition of Corinthian House, London for £65 million.
- Advised K&K on its acquisition of Endeavour House, London for £115 million.
- Advised Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd on its acquisition of 322 High Holborn and 44 Southampton Buildings, London.
- Advised a joint venture formed by Hong Kong-based Wing Tai Properties Limited and Manhattan Garments Group on its purchase of 30 Gresham Street, London for a price in excess of £400 million.
- Advised the British Land Company plc in 2018 on the acquisition of the Woolwich Arsenal Estate, a mixed retail and residential destination in south east London, for £103 million.
- Advising the British Land Company plc on their prime mixed use campus at Paddington Central - one of their key London campuses. We advise on all aspects of the development, leasing and asset management and most recently in 2017 acted on all the office pre-letting agreements in 4 Kingdom Street, the first building British Land has developed since acquiring the campus in 2013.
- Advised First Base Limited, Macquarie Capital and Chelsfield Properties Limited, on the disposal of The Silvertown Partnership LLP (TSP) to a joint venture vehicle established by Lendlease and Starwood Capital.
- Advised Chinese Estates (from Hong Kong) on the acquisition of 11/12 St James’s Square, London for £175 million.
- Advised the LKK Health Products Group, a member of the Hong Kong-based food company Lee Kum Kee Group, on its purchase of the London skyscraper known as the “Walkie Talkie” for £1.3 billion. This makes it the largest-ever office complex property transaction in the United Kingdom.
- Advised AEW Europe and Teacher Retirement System of Texas on the acquisition of Festival Place shopping centre in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Kaplan Law School, LPC
BPP University Law School, GDL
University of Cambridge, BA (Hons) Land Economy
- England and Wales
- Member of the RAW Europe (Retain and Advance Women) steering committee in London.
- Member of the Future Leaders committee of the Investment Property Forum.
- Member of the Office Advisory Group in London.
- Member of the Cambridge University Land Society.
- Shortlisted as a Rising Star – Private Practice at the 2023 British Legal Awards.
- Whilst at law school, Erin was awarded the prize for the highest mean score in the LPC (2013).