Erin Brayshaw is a senior associate in the Real Estate practice of the London office. She advises both domestic and overseas clients on a wide variety of real estate matters, including high value investment acquisitions and disposals, property development, corporate transactions and all aspects of landlord and tenant work, especially in the office sector.
Acting for institutional and private investors, banks, developers and funds, Erin’s notable transactions on the investment side include acting for British Land on their acquisition of the Woolwich Arsenal Estate and acting for Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd on its acquisition of 322 High Holborn and 44 Southampton Buildings, London.
Erin advises British Land on the management of their prime central London mixed use campus Paddington Central as well as other “high-end” landlord and tenant work for both institutional landlords and corporate occupiers including acting on the final lettings at The Shard so that it is fully let and acting for Putnam Investments Limited on the letting of new premises at 16 St. James Street.
Erin joined Mayer Brown in 2013 as a trainee and, as part of her training contract, she spent six months on secondment to Moody’s Shared Services UK Limited.
- Advised Link REIT, Asia's largest real estate investment trust, on its acquisition of the office building at 25 Cabot Square ("The Cabot") in Canary Wharf, London for £380 million.
- Advised British Land on the same of a 75% interest in a portfolio of 3 prime office buildings in the West End, to Allianz Real Estate, acting on behalf of several Allianz Group companies, for £401 million.
- Advised K&K on its acquisition of Corinthian House, London for £65 million.
- Advised K&K on its acquisition of Endeavour House, London for £115 million.
- Advised Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd on its acquisition of 322 High Holborn and 44 Southampton Buildings, London.
- Advised a joint venture formed by Hong Kong-based Wing Tai Properties Limited and Manhattan Garments Group on its purchase of 30 Gresham Street, London for a price in excess of £400 million.
- Advised the British Land Company plc in 2018 on the acquisition of the Woolwich Arsenal Estate, a mixed retail and residential destination in south east London, for £103 million.
- Advising the British Land Company plc on their prime mixed use campus at Paddington Central - one of their key London campuses. We advise on all aspects of the development, leasing and asset management and most recently in 2017 acted on all the office pre-letting agreements in 4 Kingdom Street, the first building British Land has developed since acquiring the campus in 2013.
- Advised First Base Limited, Macquarie Capital and Chelsfield Properties Limited, on the disposal of The Silvertown Partnership LLP (TSP) to a joint venture vehicle established by Lendlease and Starwood Capital.
- Advised Chinese Estates (from Hong Kong) on the acquisition of 11/12 St James’s Square, London for £175 million.
- Advised the LKK Health Products Group, a member of the Hong Kong-based food company Lee Kum Kee Group, on its purchase of the London skyscraper known as the “Walkie Talkie” for £1.3 billion. This makes it the largest-ever office complex property transaction in the United Kingdom.
- Advised AEW Europe and Teacher Retirement System of Texas on the acquisition of Festival Place shopping centre in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Kaplan Law School, LPC
BPP University Law School, GDL
University of Cambridge, BA (Hons) Land Economy
- England and Wales