Admitted to the Paris bar, Rémy Bonnaud is an associate in the Tax Transactions & Consulting practice in the Paris office.
He mainly advises international groups and investment funds in their acquisition and financing, as well as real estate transactions. His practice focuses on different aspects of cross-border transactions, including tax due diligence and structuring.
He also advises investment funds on structuring aspects and provides assistance to companies with regard to their day-to-day tax matters.
In addition to his native French, Rémy is fluent in English.
- Advised private equity fund ICG on the acquisition of Sogal, a French manufacturer of tailor-made interior design.
- Advised the management of Delachaux SA, a French leading company in rail infrastructure equipment and diversified industries in connection with the minority investment in Delachaux by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ).
- Advised Accor Invest and its management in connection with the spin-off of Accor Invest from Accor Hotel.
- Advised private equity fund Charterhouse Capital Partners and Ophiliam Management on the creation of a joint venture to acquire Funecap, a funeral services provider
- Advised private equity fund LBO France in the sale of Eminence, a French leading manufacturer of underwear for men to Delta Galil Industries
- Advised private equity fund Meeschaert Capital Partners on the acquisition of 2BR Mobilité, a French leader for disabled children school transportation.
- Advised private equity fund Sagard on its acquisition of Ipackchem, a leading European company specialized in plastic packaging, from Cerea Partenaire and Bpifrance.
- Advised private equity fund Pragma Capital on the acquisition of IMX group, a private international mail company, from its founders.
- Advised private equity fund Oaktree Capital on the sale of Axilone, a company specialized in packaging for the beauty care industry, to Citic Capital.
- Advised private equity fund LBO France on its acquisition of groupe RG Safety from Abenex.
- Advised Kerneos, a leader in aluminate techonologies, on its disposal to Imerys, the world leader in mineral-based specialties for industry, by private equity fund Astorg.
- Advised Alpha/Cooper Group (ultimately held by Charterhouse Capital Partners) (“Coopération Pharmaceutique Française”) on the acquisition of Vemedia, one of Europe’s leading producers and distributors of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, food supplements and medical devices.
- Advised the shareholders of Maison Kurkdjian on an agreement between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and the LVMH group.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas