Mayer Brown announced that seven lawyers have been named 2022 “Client Service All-Stars” by BTI Consulting Group.
The 2022 honorees were recognized in the following practice areas:
- Martin Goodlett – Banking & Finance (Chicago)
- Rachel Krajewski – M&A (Chicago)
- William Kucera – M&A (Chicago)
- Paul Meyer – Real Estate (Chicago)
- Andrew Pincus – Supreme Court & Appellate Litigation (Washington DC)
- Jodi Simala – M&A (Chicago)
- Carmine Zarlenga – Antitrust, Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property, (Washington DC)
This marks the fourth time Mr. Zarlenga has been recognized with this distinction (2020, 2016 and 2011) and the second time Mr. Meyer has been recognized (2020).
The 2022 All-Stars report recognized an elite group of lawyers who have delivered the “absolute best client service,” according to BTI. To select the All-Stars, BTI conducted more than 350 in-depth interviews with top legal decision makers at large organizations with $700 million or more in revenue.
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email