The US federal election could have sweeping regulatory and legislative impacts across virtually every major sector of the economy. To help understand how government policy might change over the next four years and what that means for domestic and global businesses, we invite you to join the first of our post-election programs. In this webinar, our presenters will:
- Provide an update on the outcome of the US presidential and congressional elections;
- Explore how the projected election outcomes are likely to shape policy priorities with regard to financial services, taxation, trade, infrastructure, energy, and DOJ and regulatory enforcement; and
- Discuss the significance of these priorities for multinational businesses, particularly regarding anticipated trade, regulatory policy changes and enforcement activity.
Howard Waltzman, a partner with Mayer Brown and former long-time senior congressional counsel, will moderate the discussion, joined by Mayer Brown panelists:
- Andrew Olmem, former US National Economic Council (NEC) deputy director and a former chief counsel for the US Senate Banking Committee;
- Warren Payne, former policy director for the US House of Representatives Committee on Ways and Means;
- Philip Recht, former chief counsel and deputy administrator for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the US Department of Transportation; and
- Gina M. Parlovecchio, a former Assistant US Attorney in the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, where she served as the chief of the office’s International Narcotics and Money Laundering section.
Key Issues –
9 月 26 日 –
9 月 28 日2023
6 月 01 日 –
6 月 02 日2023